Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 September 2014

Time to come together!

Well I've been blogging on here for over 4 years now and I can't believe how quickly the time flies.

My very first blog was back in February 2010 and it was called 'Emotional fire in the belly stays with frontline staff."   My last blog was written just a month or so ago and the title for that piece of writing was: "What does a Funeral Director and a Celebrant chat about over coffee - non religious funerals of course!"  How different these two blogs are!
 
But as with anything in life - things change and new systems move us on.
 
You'll now find my future blogs all together on my website.  It was time to bring everything under one roof and make it easier for everyone.
 
So if you pop over to www.sinceremoments.co.uk you'll see a brand new page called 'news and views' - you might want to bookmark it so that you can easily find it in the future.

I look forward to seeing you over on my website - do keep in touch!

Thanks

Carole



 

No comments:

Post a Comment